Would you like to expand your circle of community and connect with others? Join a LIFE Group. A list of all current LIFE Groups is available at the Information Center, here at our website, or at the church office. If you would like more details, please e-mail us here at the Church Office for the most recent list available.
- Do I have to be a member of Trinity to attend a LIFE Group?
- No, LIFE Groups are open to anyone who has a desire to experience New Testament community.
- Will childcare be provided?
- You will need to check with individual LIFE group leaders to see if childcare is available.
- How long is the term for LIFE Groups?
- The term for LIFE Groups is contingent upon the curriculum used ora seasonal activity, for example, Netminders, our fishing group.
Have you joined one?
Trinity LIFE Groups are a great source for friendship, encouragement, and support. In a Trinity LIFE Group you can develop a connection with people who share your same interests, or are dealing with similar life issues.
LIFE Groups, where people PRAY together...
SERVE each other...
Do LIFE together.
Sundays - 6 pm
OVERVIEW: Discover the key steps to building a healthy step family through this 8-session DVD group study with step family specialist, Ron Deal.
Children are welcome.
LEADERS: Anthony & Maria Wright
REGISTER: online or at the LIFE Group Kiosk in the foyer.
Sundays at 5 pm
LIFE Group - PrimeTimers Bible Study
5 pm - Trinity Place
Overview: Is designed to meet the needs of our mature Christians, age 55, through Bible Study, fellowship, and encouragement. This is a great place to connect with others who enjoy serving the Lord.
CONTACT: Pastor Jim Moore